Incident response plan for addresses database hacks
1. Tech manager disable amazon API keys and offline the application immediately.
2. Tech manager email the security incidents to amazon within 24 hours of detecting any security incidents.
3. Tech manager improves server security settings and makes sure it's protected from DDos or other attack again.
4. Tech manager then asks amazon to reset amazon API keys and restarts application.
Incident response plan for unauthorized access
1. Inactive account.
2. Correct account access.
3. Re-active account.
Incident response plan for data leaks
1. We do not disclose amazon data to any third-party or unauthorized internal employees.
2. If data would be copyed by employee, company should delete all copied date immediately and make sure the data
will not be disclosed.
3. Tech manager will remove malicious code and fix vulnerabilities.
4. Then tech manager will email the security incidents to amazon immediatly.